Everyone is aware how important water is for our bodies. However, not all liquids are good for us.
One should take a closer look at the following information.
Water vs. Coca Cola!
75% of Americans suffer from chronic dehydration (the same can probably be said about half of the world’s population). 37% of Americans practically do not feel thirsty at all. They often tend to mistaken thirst for hunger.
Interestingly, even insignificant dehydration is capable of slowing one's metabolism by 3%. A study conducted in Washington indicated that one glass of water can help almost 100% of dieting individuals to get rid of constant headaches.
Dehydration is also a number one cause of daily weariness. Preliminary studies also indicate that consumption of 8-10 glasses of water per day can significantly reduce back pains and muscle aches in nearly 80% of people suffering from such conditions. If a person looses even 2% of his bodily fluids, this may weaken his short term memory, impair his ability to perform even the simplest mathematical calculations as well as disable him to be able to concentrate on his work.
By drinking up to 5 glasses of water daily you significantly reduce the risk of rectum cancer by 45 %. You also reduce the risk of breast cancer by 75% and bladder cancer by 50%.
How many glasses of water do you drink per day?
Coca-Cola…the sweetest Nectar
• American highway Patrol in many States in equipped with two gallons of Cola to wash away blood from streets after accidents.
• Place a piece of steak in a plate with Cola and wait. In two days it will no longer be there.
• If you decided to clean your bathroom, pour one can of Cola into the sink and leave it there for an hour. Citric acid in the drink will soon destroy all stains.
• To get rid of rust from the chrome bumper of your car, simply wipe it with tin foil soaked in Cola.
• In order to clean a rusty bolt, simply soak your sponge in Cola and cover the bolt with it for several minutes.
• In order to clean your clothes, pour a can of Cola right onto the entire pile of dirty clothes, add a bit of detergent and place it in the washing machine.
• Cola can also be used to clean your windshield.
Some facts to consider:
Phosphoric acid is one of the main ingredients of Coca Cola. Its Ph equals to 2.8. It is capable to dissolve your nails in 4 days.
Coca Cola is being transported in special trucks made of special rust-proofing coating.
Do you still crave for that can of Coke???
The Amsterdam Court of Appeal ruled the Scythian gold to be the property of Ukraine and ordered to deliver museum exhibits it to Kiev