COLA SECRET DECIPHERED BY TWO GERMANS

According to German newspaper Bild, the secret recipe of Coca-Cola has been solved. The beverage appears to consist of 99.5% of coke water, the secret itself containing in the remaining 0.5%. The Germans Udo Pollmer and Susanne Warmut have written a book on the subject, according to which the remaining 0.5% contains cola leaves, vanilla, coffee and cacao concentrate, lemon juice, tangerine peel liqueur, a drop of tropical oil, and a mimosa tree extract. The recipe of Coca-Cola has so far been regarded as the most carefully protected secret in the world. It is known to be kept in a safe in USA. An American, John Pemberton is said to have mixed the components absolutely by chance in last century. 2000-10-24