All of the 14 miners missing in a Chinese coal mine flood over the weekend were confirmed dead on Monday, the official Xinhua News Agency said.
The flood Saturday in the Yuanda Coal Mine in the northern province of Hebei trapped the miners underground, and there had been hopes they might be found alive, reports said.
The mine's owners have been detained for questioning, and an investigation was under way, Xinhua said.
The accident occurred in the city of Xingtai, where another disaster earlier this month at a gypsum mine killed 33 people.
China's mines are the world's deadliest, with thousands killed each year in fires, floods and explosions. The government has repeatedly vowed to improve mine safety, AP reports.
There are several versions of the recent assassination of the most prominent Iranian nuclear scientist and high-ranking officer of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, Mohsen Fakhrizadeh