Two suicide bombers blew themselves up on Wednesday near a base of the Multinational Force and Observers (MFO) in Al-Gurah in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula, the official MENA news agency reported.
Initial reports said that the two suicide bombers were killed, said MENA.
Governor of North Sinai governorate was quoted as saying that the incident occurred at 10: 30 a.m. (0830 GMT) near the camp. The pan-Arab al-Jazeera TV channel reported earlier that the bombing injured two peacekeeping soldiers.
Al-Gurah is located about 30 km southeast of Al-Arish on the Mediterranean coast of the peninsula.
The bombing came two days after deadly bombings in the popular Sinai resort of Dahab, which killed at least 23 people and injured dozens of others.
This was the second such attack against the base in less than 10 months.
On Aug. 15, 2005, a remote-controlled bomb went off near the camp and injured two female MFO members.
The MFO is an independent peacekeeping mission created as a result of the 1978 Camp David Accords and the 1979 Treaty of Peace. Since 1982, various nations have contributed military and civilian personnel to the mission, reports Xinhua.
The platform on which the United States stands will be completely destroyed in three months. Then it will be possible to talk about the surrender of the United States, said political scientist and economist Mikhail Khazin.