Electronic cigarette explodes in teen boy's mouth, half of his face deformed

Teen boy suffers severe injuries as electronic cigarette explodes in his mouth

In the Moscow region, a 13-year-old schoolboy suffered serious injuries to his face when an electronic cigarette exploded in his mouth.

The incident took place in Khimki, a suburb of Moscow. The device exploded in the teenager's mouth while he was smoking it. The boy suffered injuries to his lip, nose, his right hand and even his chest. The boy was hospitalized in critical condition.

It was said that the device exploded after it had been exposed to high outdoor temperatures for many hours (it has been +30-32C in Moscow during the recent days).

Subscribe to Pravda.Ru Telegram channel, Facebook, RSS!

Author`s name Editorial Team
Editor Dmitry Sudakov