1. Over the past 20 years, weapons have inundated America, but the rate of murder with the use of firearms and other crimes have fallen by 39% and 69% respectively.
2. Almost all cases of mass murder in the United States have occurred in weapon-free zones.
3. The United States is the world's leader on the number of weapons per capita. The country is ranked 28th on the number of murders per 100,000 people.
4. The index of violent crimes in the United States fell from 757.7 per 100,000 people in 1992 to 386.3 in 2011. The index of murders fell from 9.3 to 4.7 per 100,000 people.
5. In the US, weapons are used 80 times more often to prevent crime rather than commit it.
6. In spite of the tough arms legislation, the number of violent crimes in the UK is four times larger than the number of violent crimes committed in the US.
7. In 2015, as many as 2,034 violent crimes were committed in the UK per 100,000 people.
8. In the United States, the index made up 466.
9. In the UK, the number of victims of rapists is 125% larger than in the US.
10. In the UK, the number of victims of attacks is 133% larger than in the US.
11. Great Britain comes second in the European Union in terms of the general crime indicator.
12. In Australia, a weapon ban increased the number of homicide by 19% and robberies - by 69%.
13. Chicago is a city with a very tough weapons legislation, where the number of murders has been increasing every year by approximately 10-15%. Today, Chicago is the most dangerous city in the world.
14. In the city of Kennesaw, USA, local residents were obliged to arm themselves. As a result, the crime rate in the city has fallen in 23 years by 50% and robberies - by 89%.
15. In the 20th century, the leaders of all countries of the world have killed more than 170 million people. How? They disarmed them.