Grandmother gives her grandson glass of gasoline to drink

Grandmother gives her grandson glass of gasoline to drink. 49327.gif
Source: Itar-Tass

In the evening on February 6, the emergency department of the Angarsk hospital received a three-year boy with a diagnosis of gasoline poisoning. Half an hour later the child died.

The boy and his grandmother were standing on a bus stop to go to the village of Meget. The boy got very cold, and the lady took the child to a friend of hers, who had a shoe shop. In the shop, the boy asked for a glass of water. The careless woman took a glass and a bottle of clear liquid that she saw nearby. After a few sips, the boy became ill. The child was rushed to hospital where he subsequently died.

Investigation is underway, circumstances of the incident are being clarified.



Subscribe to Pravda.Ru Telegram channel, Facebook, RSS!

Author`s name Editorial Team