Only 30% of Russians do not believe in the power of amulets, according to a recent Romir Monitoring survey. Moreover, both religious believers and atheists to varying degrees believe in the power of occult and pagan belongings. Meanwhile, only 14% of respondents strongly believe in the power of amulets. The remaining 86% don't entirely believe in the power of amulets but prefer to believe in them 'in any case.'
The Armed Forces of Ukraine suffered losses while trying to land troops on the territory of the Crimean peninsula, Andrei Yusov, a spokesman for the Main Intelligence Directorate of the republic said