Fire in the US embassy in Moscow began last night. Firemen arrived at the place of the incident, but they were not admitted to the territory of the embassy. The guards of the embassy were going to extinguish the fire by themselves. However fire-wardens carried on monitoring of the fire using the data they had and visual observations. They were ready to come to the rescue of the Americans at any moment. But some time later the fire-warders learned that the fire is extinguished. According to the official reports of the US embassy the fire was caused by the disrepair of the electric wiring.
Subscribe to Pravda.Ru Telegram channel, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, RSS!
Thousands of pages of secret military plans are to be offered for approval at the upcoming NATO summit in Vilnius