Today Prosecutor`s Office officials gave a brilliant performance in the final act of the drama about the detention of Anatoly Bykov, the former head of the Krasnoyarsk Aluminum Factory, news agency RBC, citing the newspaper "Segodnya" announce. It turned out yesterday that Pavel Struganov, who had been claimed murdered under a death contract allegedly ordered by Bykov, was safe and sound (by the way, the Segodnya newspaper doubted if this criminal kingpin was dead from the very beginning). However, it did not prevent the Prosecutor`s Office from bringing murder charges against Bykov. The author of this drama remains unknown, but Bykov's lawyers promise "to take retaliation measures." "The situation is scary, because the Prosecutor`s Office can frame someone else," said Bykov's attorney Genrikh Padva. "We have never claimed that Struganov is dead. Interior Ministry and FSB`s employees have managed to prevent this crime. Bykov`s detention and arrest have become the result of a well-planned investigation," replied First Deputy Prosecutor of the North-Western district of Moscow. According to information possessed by the news-paper "Segodnya", Struganov is staying at a safe place in Moscow provided to him under the witness protection program.
HMS Defender of the British Navy entered the territorial waters of Russia on June 23. Russian border guards opened warning fire on the British destroyer. UK said it did not happen