Rat Poison in Chinese School

A primary school in Huangzhen is the scene of a mass outbreak of poisoning caused by a rat poison which somehow entered the food chain.

The outbreak took place on Monday, when immediately after lunch, the pupils started vomiting and suffering from convulsions. Last September, 42 clients at a restaurant in Nanking died after eating rat poison which had been placed in the food by the owner of another restaurant in the area.

The murderer was executed in October.

Timofei BYELO PRAVDA.Ru

Subscribe to Pravda.Ru Telegram channel, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, RSS!

Author`s name Editorial Team