First Deputy Prime Minister of the People's Republic of Donetsk, Andrey Purgin, said that as many as 400 bodies were delivered to the morgues of Donetsk and neighboring towns that remain under the control of the self-proclaimed People's Republic of Donetsk, Interfax reports.
"Four hundred bodies are in the morgues, 350 of them are civilians. Many of the bodies are impossible to identify," he said on Monday.
According to Purgin, all the bodies were found in mass graves located in different places. The locations were previously controlled by Ukrainian troops, he said.
The administration of the self-proclaimed republic plans to seek the assistance of Russian experts in the process to identify the bodies using DNA analyses, said Purgin.
The Ministry of Defense showed a video of Russian Sukhoi Su-35S multi-role fighter jets destroying an aircraft of the Armed Forces of Ukraine