In many ways Israel is like early Apartheid South Africa
1. White Europeans (Israelis are 80% European) flock to another continent.
2. Through a series of wars they dispossess the native population.(Palestinians or Zulus).
3. The native people are forced into certain areas . The colonizer's police or army often invades these areas with armored jeeps or other armored vehicles.
4. A system of Apartheid is established. Native autos have certain plates and must use certain roads. The occupants are often checked and sometimes shot at random.
5. The colonial destroys the humble homes of the native and uproots his orchards to build colonial housing. In the 1980s everybody was boycotting South Africa over Apartheid...it was the thing...then South Africa built a more inclusive government. Things there are worse now, but that's another story.
But no one boycotts Israel...no one accuses them of Apartheid and genocide. Why? They are no better than the South Africans. Can the Chosen People do no wrong?
Russian military repeatedly thwarted Turkey's attempts to deploy its troops to Syria, and stopped militants from moving further south