Oprah Winfrey is the world's richest female entertainer, according to finance bible Forbes.
The American talk show queen is worth a staggering $1.9 billion, according to the prestigious magazine. Oprah, 52, pockets $286 million a year from her Chicago-based media empire.
Winfrey beat British Harry Potter author J.K Rowling, who is worth an estimated $1.27 billion into second place.
Rowling's boy wizard novels are the world's best-selling series, and the movie versions have pulled in $4.4 billion.
Domestic doyen Martha Stewart ranks in third place, with an estimated fortune of $813 million.
Her company's merchandising arm, Martha Stewart Everyday, enjoyed sales of $1.27 billion in 2006.
In fourth place is pop queen Madonna, who is worth an estimated $254 million.
The 48-year-old Material Girl is the highest ranked singer, and according to Forbes her "portfolio is also crammed with expensive items like contemporary art, real estate and a wardrobe of no small historical significance".
Madonna beat Canadian singer Celine Dion, who is worth an estimated $318 million, into fifth place, informs Ninemsn.
A one-hour special, The 20 Richest Women in Entertainment, airs Saturday on E!.
Forbes' Top 20 Richest Women in Entertainment full list:
1) Oprah Winfrey $1.5 billion
2) J.K. Rowling $1 billion
3) Martha Stewart $638 million
4) Madonna $325 million
5) Celine Dion $250 million
6) Mariah Carey $225 million
7) Janet Jackson $150 million
8) Julia Roberts $140 million
9) Jennifer Lopez $110 million
10) Jennifer Aniston $110 million
11) Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen $100 million
12) Britney Spears $100 million
13) Judge Judy (Sheindlin) $95 million
14) Sandra Bullock $85 million
15) Cameron Diaz $75 million
16) Gisele Bundchen $70 million
17) Ellen DeGeneres $65 million
18) Nicole Kidman $60 million
19) Christina Aguilera $60 million
20) Renee Zellweger $45 million
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban remains true to himself. He puts the interests of Hungary and its citizens above everything else. The rest of Europe will wait