Flames scorched Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne's English country mansion on Thursday morning, the result of a faulty lamp, the fire service said.
Neither the couple nor their children Amy, Jack and Kelly were at the house in Jordans, 26 miles (42 kilometers) west of London, when the blaze occurred, a family spokesman said. Paramedics treated a member of the household staff for smoke inhalation.
Kelly Osbourne, 22, had left shortly before the fire broke out.
The Buckinghamshire Fire and Rescue service responded to the blaze at 7:25 a.m., after the family's alarm system alerted them, spokesman Fraser Pearson said.
"We were able to prevent the fire from spreading," Pearson said. "It was relatively small."
The blaze caused minor fire and smoke damage to the entrance hallway of the mansion.
The fire service plans to try to meet with the Osbournes to advise them on fire safety, Pearson said, reports AP.
In March 2005, a fire broke out in the Osbournes' living room while they slept.
The couple escaped to the garden, rescuing their pets as the fled.
Ozzy Osbourne tackled an intruder at his home in November 2004, before the man jumped from a first-floor window and escaped with jewellery believed to be worth about £2m.
The heavy metal star had suffered a near-fatal quad bike accident in the house's grounds in December 2003, informs BBC News.
After it turned out that Deputy Prime Minister Andrei Belousov included the Fonbet betting company in the list of backbone enterprises that can count on state support, everyone started talking about these bookmakers.