Intimacy in a high-voltage transformer cabin ended lamentably for a young couple from Baku, Azerbaijan.
The police of the capital of Azerbaijan investigate the incident that took place to 20-year-old local male resident Fagan Farzaliyev and an unidentified female 18 years of age.
The young people holed up inside a 6,000-voltage transformer cabin. The man accidentally touched one of the wires and thus received a strong electric shock.
As a result, both the man and the woman were hospitalized with numerous burns. To make matters worse, the man lost his hand as a result of the incident.
Read article on the Russian version of Pravda.Ru
Washington will not defend Ukraine from Russia. Rising tensions in the Donbass help the Americans strive for their own far-reaching goals in the international arena