According to recently revealed information, Liza Minelli sexually harassed her bodyguard.
The allegations are detailed in M'Hammed Soumayah's $US100million ($131.82million) lawsuit against the entertainer.
In a court document, one of Minnelli's lawyers, Dorothy Weber, said Mr Soumayah had "commenced this action in a quicksand of untruths and misstatements" and accused him of a "shakedown" of her client.
Mr Soumayah, 56, has accused Minnelli, 58, of assault and battery, breach of contract, withholding payment for services rendered and sexual harassment, reports The Australian.
According to Reuters, a spokeswoman for Minnelli was not immediately available for comment on the latest charges to surface publicly in a civil suit that was filed against the entertainer last month by Soumayah who also claims he was beaten by Minnelli and subjected to her rages.
In an affidavit on Nov. 3 that was also unsealed on Wednesday, Minnelli said she will "vigorously" defend herself against his charges and says Soumayah has caused her "a great deal of personal distress and pain" by violating a confidentiality agreement he had signed.
Her affidavit did not address the allegations made by Soumayah about being forced to have sexual relations with her. Soumayah was hired by Minnelli in 1994 as her personal bodyguard and assistant and was paid an annual salary of $238,000.
Minnelli's lawyers did not return calls for comment Wednesday. But in a court document, one of her lawyers said Soumayah had "commenced this action in a quicksand of untruths and misstatements" and accused him of a "shakedown" of her client.
In the lawsuit, Soumayah, 56, accused Minnelli of assault and battery, breach of contract, withholding payment for services rendered and sexual harassment, informs The Olympian.
Many in Europe believe that the United States cannot be trusted after four years of Donald Trump's presidency