Mozilla Firefox released Monday its Firefox 3.0 Beta 4, an improved version of Firefox 3 Beta 3.
The improvements are the following:
- As a graphics backend the creators used Cairo;
- Cocoa Widgets was included in OS X builds;
- API's were implemented from WHATWG specs;
- There are some changes to how DOM events are dispatched, how HTML object elements are loaded, and how web pages are painted;
- There are new SVG elements and filters, and improved SVG specification compliance;
- There are new UI improvements, including default themes for different operating systems and new download manager;
- Addons.mozilla.org were integrated in the Add-ons window.
Windows 95, 98, ME and Mac OS X v10.3 and lower are no longer supported.
The shooter freely entered the building of the university and opened fire at those who were present on the ground floor