Mozilla Firefox released Monday its Firefox 3.0 Beta 4, an improved version of Firefox 3 Beta 3.
The improvements are the following:
- As a graphics backend the creators used Cairo;
- Cocoa Widgets was included in OS X builds;
- API's were implemented from WHATWG specs;
- There are some changes to how DOM events are dispatched, how HTML object elements are loaded, and how web pages are painted;
- There are new SVG elements and filters, and improved SVG specification compliance;
- There are new UI improvements, including default themes for different operating systems and new download manager;
- Addons.mozilla.org were integrated in the Add-ons window.
Windows 95, 98, ME and Mac OS X v10.3 and lower are no longer supported.
After it turned out that Deputy Prime Minister Andrei Belousov included the Fonbet betting company in the list of backbone enterprises that can count on state support, everyone started talking about these bookmakers.