"PRAVDA.RU" launches a new project. We will be publishing information concerning various federal property auctions. The newspaper has signed an agreement with representatives of the Russian Fund of Federal Property. "PRAVDA.RU" will provide the most detailed information regarding the upcoming auctions. Should you decide to participate in any one of them, do not hesitate to forward your inquiries to the following address: [email protected]
Russian Fund of Federal Property
Commercial Bank “Russian Investment Group” public corporation
Central interregional branch of the Russian Fund of Federal Property informs of the upcoming auction of the company’s shares.
I. General info
1. Permission - Terms and conditions regarding privatization of shares of Commercial Bank “Russian Investment Group” (public corporation) has been approved by the Ministry of State Property of the Russian Federation (decree issued Oct 22 2003, №5710).
2. Share owner – The Russian Federation represented by a specialized government establishment under the government of the Russian Federation “Russian Fund of Federal Property”.
3. Auction host (Seller) – Central interregional branch of the Russian Fund of Federal Property. 4. Auction type (means of privatizations) – public auction; open to any number of participants; bidding terms are not disclosed.
5. Registration for the auction starts on - July 15th, 2004
6. Registration ends on – August 12th, 2004 at 5:00 pm MSK
7. Time and Place of the registration – weekdays 10:00 am to 5:00 pm MSK; auction will be held at the following address: Moscow, Russia, Gilyarovsky street, building 31/2, Room №1107 Contact phone number: +7(095) 684-80-55, 684-82-15
8. Date, time and place of registration for perspective participants: August 17, 2004; at 11:30 am MSK; at the following address: Moscow, Russia, Gilyarovsky street, building 31/2, Room №12118.
II. Information about shares to be put up for auction
1.Total number, State’s registration number, categories of shares to put up for auction – 100 shares, State’s registration number - 10102464В
2. Total face value of shares – 10 000 rubles.
3. Regulatory value of shares to be put up for auction – 10 000 rubles.
4. Starting price – 10 000 rubles.
5. Additional charges – none
III. Information of the share issuer
1. Name of the company in full and in abbreviated form, Zip code, auction address, State’s registration information
Name of the company in full – Commercial bank “Russian Investment Group” (public corporation)
Abbreviated form – public corporation “R.I.G.”
Company’s address: 121019, Moscow, Russia, Naschekinsky alleyway, building 14.
State’s registration information: Public corporation “R.I.G.” has been registered by Moscow registering chamber Sept 9th 1993 (№027.169
License provided by the Ministry of the Russian Federation of taxes (registered before Jul 1 2002) series 77№005111938
Main State registration number – 1027739495398
Date of the record – Nov 1 2002
2. List of products (services) – attracting finances/ prospective clientele; opening and managing bank accounts of clients; collection of payments, buying and selling foreign currency; provides insurance; and others.
3. Assessed contribution of the public corporation, total quantity of issued shares, their face value:
Assessed value – 350 000 000 rubles Total quantity of issued shares – 400 000 shares State’s registration number – 10102464В (of Dec 30 2002)
Supplementary edition: 3 100 000 shares issued the issue has been registered by Moscow GTU Bank of Russia Date of State registration issue – Dec 17th 2002 Date of shares registration report – Oct 2 2003 Unique State registration number – 10102464B (005D)
Face value of all shares is the same and equals to 100 rubles
4. Register holder – Commercial Bank “Russian Investment Group” (public corporation). Contact phone number: +7(095) 203-01-39. 5. Balance-sheet of the public corporation (latest report)
6. Liabilities of the public corporation – according to the data provided by the public corporation “R.I.G.” (as of Jul 1 2004) the corporation does not have any debts.
7. Number of staff members of the public corporation (as of Jul 1 2004)- 27 people
8. Total ground area of the property – public corporation “R.I.G” does not possess/rent any land
9. Information regarding a part of the products (services) of the public corporation that is on the list of managing subjects, whose possessions equal to or exceed 35 % of a product on the market.
Not on the list
10. Information regarding any subsidiaries and/or any affiliates (their shares)
No subsidiaries/No affiliates
11. Additional data regarding issuer – for inquiries please visit Moscow, Russia, Gilyarovsky street, building 31/2, Room №1106, 1107 Contact phone: +7(095) 684-80-55, 684-82-15.