Author`s name Pravda.Ru

Structure of state debt to change

The planned volume of Russia's foreign debts for January 1, 2006 is some 29-30 percent of the GDP, Deputy Finance Minister Bella Zlatkis declared today at parliamentary hearings devoted to the problem of state debts. According to her, the structure of the state debt should change by 2006. It is expected that 25 percent of the total amount of state debts will be internal debts and the other 75 percent will be foreign debts. She mentioned that currently this ratio was 15 percent and 85 percent respectively.