A Capitol Hill house where U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama has an apartment caught on fire Sunday, luckily the senator was out of town to celebrate Father's Day.
The fire appeared to be on the third floor of a town house in northeast Washington, and likely was caused by an old fan that had malfunctioned, said Obama spokesman Robert Gibbs. Obama rents an apartment on the second floor, Gibbs said.
Obama was with his family in Chicago on Sunday, Father's Day, Gibbs said.
The D.C. fire department did not have an immediate comment.
Medicinal properties of Nigella sativa (nutmeg flower) herb, which is commonly used in culinary as a seasoning, against COVID-19 have not been fully proven