100 guests got poisoned with food after a wedding party in the Serbian town of Kragujevac.
The clinic for infectious diseases in Kragujevac, 90 kilometers (55 miles) southeast of the capital, Belgrade, treated about 100 patients for food poisoning symptoms, the clinic's specialist Ljiljana Nesic said.
The patients had all attended a wedding ceremony and a banquet at the town's most popular hotel, Nesic said, recounting many described eating a starter with a "weird color" and consuming the popular Serbian cheese "kajmak" which "appeared to have melted" in the heat.
Within hours, the wedding guests took ill and reported to the clinic with complaints that included high fever, diarrhea and vomiting. Six of the patients were hospitalized while the rest were released after treatment.
The bride and groom were not among those treated, the AP reports.
The platform on which the United States stands will be completely destroyed in three months. Then it will be possible to talk about the surrender of the United States, said political scientist and economist Mikhail Khazin.