- •Nearly 300 missing in South Korea ferry crash
- •Kramatorsk residents fight for their lives and rights
- •Civil war in Ukraine: Military take airport near Slavyansk, at least 4 killed
- •USSR and Russia's pop diva No.1 Alla Pugachova turns 65
- •Ukraine's illegitimate president launches special operation in Donetsk region
Washington has lost Crimea. Instead of admitting that its plan for grabbing Ukraine has gone amiss, Washington is unable to admit a mistake and, therefore, is pushing the crisis to more dangerous levels. Russia, China, and Iran are in the way of Washington's hegemony and are targeted for attack. The attack on Russia is mounting
One can say that there are two ways for the situation to develop. The first one is peaceful, relatively peaceful. If the junta does not dare to start a war, then Donetsk, with difficulty, will hold a referendum on independence and desire to live in the united but federal Ukraine. Apparently, the referendum will be held in Lugansk as well
The decline of our freedom is obvious since the attacks of September 2001. Mr Craig Roberts has spoken of a Stasi-like police in America turned against its own citizens and sociologist Jean-Claude Paye in France has too denounced the war declared by the French State against unconscious citizens. The ones who understand such conspiracies are...