- •NATO Chief Rasmussen indeed recorded private conversation with Putin
- •Russian FM Lavrov: Decision to bar Russian males from entering Ukraine outrageous
- •Ukrainian military men destroy outpost near Slavyansk
- •Earth-like, possibly inhabitable planet, discovered
- •South Korean ferry disappears under the water completely
There are too many of those, who wish to drive a wedge in the relations with Russia, but the Belarusian leader has something to say to them. "I kick them all out of the door," said Lukashenko in his national address to the nation and the parliament. The complexity of the historical moment does not frighten Alexander Lukashenko
Imports of food for the Russian market have become commonplace. Russia imports more goods than it produces, and this trend lasts for years. The world's largest country with rich agricultural history has become virtually dependent on other states, including even tiny European countries that one can hardly find on the map. Why is that so?
The Ten Most Ignored Issues in the American Media: 1. Is the distribution of the wealth just? 2. Should there be criticism of greed? 3. Why not criticize corporate waste and bureaucracy? 4. Should corporations be democratic? Should the idle rich go to work? 5. Should the terms "class," "social class," and "leisure class" remain taboo?