- •Marines to suppress domestic disorders in the US. Video
- •"McDonald's" closes 700 big burger stores in the USA
- •Purpose of the experiment with attaching the head to new body is immortality-transplantologist
- •Ford dismisses 700 workers: no one buys cars
- •Russians hack Pentagon network – US Defense Secretary
- •General Motors: Cars software belongs to us, even if you buy this car
- •Obama takes responsibility for killing innocent hostages – an American and Italian
- •Obama's rating has 3 points rise to 46,4%. Ridiculous against Putin's
- •Western countries appropriate Iranian $7 bln under sanctions
- •US Army begins testing a weapon overwhelming enemy electronics
The daily reports reaching us from Syria show that the War against the various terrorist formations operating on the territory of this ancient nation is far from over. Not a day goes by that acts are not committed of an atrocity has nothing to do with the rules of engagement, already ruthless in themselves.
Russia is able to overcome any threat, if the society stays consolidated, Putin said. "There are many threats that we can not predict," Putin admitted. "But if we preserve the stable internal political situation - the consolidation of the society that we can see today - then we are not afraid of any threat," President Putin said
The recent United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice held in Doha, Qatar, focused on the gravity of crimes against wildlife and forests, a crime which renders billions for those who are driving countless species to extinction. The conclusion of the session was more needs to be done.