- •Syrian opposition leader admits Russian attacks target only terrorists
- •NATO to deploy troops in Turkey, Turkey to break gas contract with Russia
- •Russian Navy launches cruise missiles on ISIS infrastructure in Syria. Video
- •USS Porter enters Black Sea 'to maintain peace'
- •Vladimir Putin marks his 63rd birthday playing hockey in Sochi
Today, the USA is still "number one" in the world. The country still has the most powerful economy and most powerful armed forces. Like any superpower, the Americans defend their interests. They want to remove competitors. They would like to get rid of China, but it is too late. Shaking China would mean shaking the economy of the whole world
Islamists may eventually flee, and the Islamic State will collapse. Everything will depend on the Russian strikes and the position of the US - whether the Americans accept the idea that there is someone else who bombs "their" Islamists. If not, then Washington will be financing and arming terrorists - this is how the Americans are losing power
Syria, a holy land, the cradle of Christianity, is suffering from war. In this country, it is not only Christians that suffer. The Muslims that do not show their loyalty to the Islamic State are killed. It was in Syria, where people started calling themselves Christians. Syria is a special land that has an enormous value for Christianity