- •Russian warships leave Australia alone
- •Visa tries to set forth requirements to Russian Central Bank
- •Ukrainians to replace Russian Ded Moroz with European Santa Claus
- •Nizhny Novgorod may host World Cup quarter finals in 2018
- •John Kerry asks Russian FM Lavrov 'pay no mind' to Obama's bellicose statements
I recently had the chance to interview Paul Craig Roberts. I remember briefly, for the uninitiated, that Dr. Roberts was a senior official of the US government, economic advisor to the President during the first term of Reagan. It is to him the creation of Reaganomics, the economic policy initiated by Reagan to revive the US economy, then stagnant.
The Russian administration has responded to US plans to supply "lethal defensive weapons" to Ukraine. Spokespeople for the Russian Foreign Ministry said that such a move would violate the agreements that had been reached at the meeting of representatives of the United States, Ukraine, EU and Russia in Geneva on April 17
In the Omsk region of Russia, a teen boy developed superpowers after he suffered electric shock. The boy discovered that he could attract metal items. He currently considers an idea of becoming a superhero. Electric shock changed the boy's life. He has now become the most popular boy at school. Classmates often ask him to demonstrate his...