- •Pentagon announces new cyberwarfare strategy, naming Russia one of its targets
- •Third of modern children use smartphones before they walk and talk
- •World Happiness Report 2015 Ranks Happiest Countries
- •Marines to suppress domestic disorders in the US. Video
- •"McDonald's" closes 700 big burger stores in the USA
Money is a circulation medium of exchange defined by governments. Today in civilized societies we encounter currency as cash or coin in money markets but if we were living in the ancient times, we would be familiar with some other interesting materials used for trade. Medieval Europe was the birthplace of the banknote system
Starting in January 2014, Russian security forces conducted continuous counter-terror operations in the Caucasus region and especially in Daghestan, where many jamaat were eradicated and many gang leaders either arrested or eliminated. In 2014, the number of terror-related incidents in Daghestan decreased by 20%
The recent United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice held in Doha, Qatar, focused on the gravity of crimes against wildlife and forests, a crime which renders billions for those who are driving countless species to extinction. The conclusion of the session was more needs to be done.