- •International Olympic Committee admits Crimea is Russian region
- •Japan wants US government to explain spying on Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
- •Man escapes from prison to kill police officer who jailed him
- •Russia to destroy all embargoed food products by any means available
- •70% Americans claim US economy is 'negative'
Ukrainian president's envoy for the Crimean Tatars people, Mustafa Dzhemilev, announced the creation of a "Muslim battalion." One should not minimize the threat of unleashing ethnic and religious wars in the former Soviet Union: Turkey is standing behind Dzhemilev's actions. Turkey is playing its own game, in which Russia is not a priority
What influence does the key rate of the Central Bank have on the Russian economy? If you have access to foreign money, you raise this money at the interest rate of four percent. If you work with Russian money, you raise this money at 15-20 percent. The key rate is the basic parameter that differentiates the types of countries on their economic...
For those of us outraged by the callous act of murder carried out by an American dentist who tortured, tracked, killed, skinned and decapitated Cecil the Lion, a deplorable act of environmental terrorism, we have some bad news from the UNO: there are many Walter Palmers lining up to pay to hunt our wildlife to extinction.