- •Russian airlines transport nearly 600K passengers on Crimean routes
- •Investigators should return to Boeing crash site in Ukraine - Russian FM Lavrov
- •McDonald's falls victim of Molotov cocktail attack in Russia
- •Six NATO officers blocked in militia-controlled Mariupol
- •Ukrainian army uses cluster and phosphorous bombs, militia forces say
The West is venting its moral outrage again. Like the Dragon in St. George's legend, it cannot rest until the objects of its wrath are devoured. Its leadership is attaining new stratospheric heights of rectitude. These are reporting back that Russia remains Global Enemy No 1 and we should all believe them because they said so!
Putin arrived in Yakutia, where he will discuss regional problems and take part in the ceremony to start the construction of new gas pipeline "The Power of Siberia." The pipeline is a large scale energy project of Russia and China. The fuel artery was designed to supply natural gas to the domestic market and to export fuel to China
All things Russian have always seemed exotic, strange and incomprehensible to Westerners. Russians themselves have long debated the question as to who they are: Westerners or Asians? Or are they something else? In any case, as reflected in current Russian foreign policy, the history of Russia is also inextricably bound up with Eurasia