- •Yanukovych: Dark forces in Kiev want to unleash civil war
- •Venezuela claims USA is main inspirer of violence in the world
- •Donetsk residents demand 'people's governor' Gubarev be released
- •In Ukraine, two people sitting in a café shot from Kalashnikov
- •Ukraine strengthens control over railway stations and highways
The longer the European politicians think about the events in Ukraine, the more they begin to support the president of Russia. The Czech president said that the events in Crimea could have been much less dramatic if it had not been for the "Kosovo precedent." Czech Republic's ruling party does not approve anti-Russian sentiments in the country and...
It seems that in the context of historical events in today's global geopolitical arena, issues like Russia's budget deficit and a slowdown in production in the Russian Federation were placed on the backburner. This may be the case, but not for ordinary Russians. Duma deputy Mikhail Emelyanov shared a secret for saving the Russian economy with...
A little over a hundred years ago, there were no drugs to fight "fever," as most diseases were referred to at that time. In 1763, priest Edward Stone discovered that a decoction of willow bark had a powerful antipyretic effect. Incidentally, two thousand years earlier a similar effect was noted by legendary Hippocrates