- •Putin to go on Crimea mission with Russian Geographical Society
- •Russia to create Eurasian Court against European Court of Human Rights
- •Russia takes Arctic under control, while US has no Arctic development strategy
- •Gold and uranium extraction granted to Russia in Sudan
- •Iran not to let US or Canadian inspectors to nuclear facilities
The number of NATO drills near Russia's borders has grown from 90-95 to 150 a year. NATO reconnaissance aircraft have started flying 9 times more often. NATO's activities are anti-Russian in their nature. "They hate the Russian and want to crush them. This is the essence of the current policy of NATO, an expert told Pravda.Ru
In a recent statement, the Office of the Prosecutor General of the Russian Federation said that the activity of the US-based non-governmental organization National Endowment for Democracy in Russia was undesirable. Officials with the US State Department released predictable comments after the decision was announced
For those of us outraged by the callous act of murder carried out by an American dentist who tortured, tracked, killed, skinned and decapitated Cecil the Lion, a deplorable act of environmental terrorism, we have some bad news from the UNO: there are many Walter Palmers lining up to pay to hunt our wildlife to extinction.