- •Saudi Security Forces arrest or sent to exile around 174 000 in a month
- •Intercept: Western victims are endlessly mourned, others are ignored. Keys of propaganda warfare
- •Irish Republican Army out on the streets again
- •USA and Saudi Arabia constitute Al-Qaeda's Air Force
- •German intelligence service helps NSA spy on European politicians and companies
- •California's Child and Protective Services seize over 5,000 children without any justification
- •Over 200 mentally-ill children clapped into prison in Britain
- •620,000 Californians require referendum to ban transgender toilets
- •Little girl from Kazakhstan throws 100 punches in two minutes in viral boxing video
- •Where are the limits of propaganda?
The day the future changed, Saturday April 25 2015 will be a day of reference for the very worst reasons for decades to come in Nepal, with around 4,000 reported deaths and up to 10,000 feared. For those who remain, the devastating earthquake will be known as a benchmark, signaling a "before" and "after" timeline for generations.
Starting in January 2014, Russian security forces conducted continuous counter-terror operations in the Caucasus region and especially in Daghestan, where many jamaat were eradicated and many gang leaders either arrested or eliminated. In 2014, the number of terror-related incidents in Daghestan decreased by 20%
The recent United Nations Congress on Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice held in Doha, Qatar, focused on the gravity of crimes against wildlife and forests, a crime which renders billions for those who are driving countless species to extinction. The conclusion of the session was more needs to be done.