- •Ukraine buries its farmers to become WTO member
- •India to rent another nuclear submarine from Russia
- •Putin to announce his vision of Russian economy during large press conference
- •Prime Minister Medvedev comments on the collapse of the Russian ruble
- •Those who cut oil prices endanger themselves, Iranian official says
Al-Qaeda is not Islam, Islam is not Islamic State, but Al-Qaeda took one step closer to Islamic State on December 16, 2014 when operatives in Pakistan murdered over 130 children in the most blatant act of cowardice the world has witnessed since Beslan, when Chechen terrorists attacked a Russian school.
No matter what we may be doing, we always come across problems, opposition and struggle against us. Endlessly. If they let our bear sit quietly, maybe they will leave it alone? No, they won't. They will always be trying to chain the Russian bear. This is the price that we pay to protect our natural wish to survive as a nation, as a civilization
Many bloggers post pictures of crowds of customers at stores that sell electronic appliances, furniture and jewelry. Food supermarkets are no exception. To save their ruble savings from devaluation, many Russians rushed to buy consumer electronics, furniture, jewelry and other goods. The demand on expensive home appliances is particularly high