- •Sending peacemaking forces to Ukraine impossible, Ban Ki-moon says
- •Nearly 300 missing in South Korea ferry crash
- •Kramatorsk residents fight for their lives and rights
- •Civil war in Ukraine: Military take airport near Slavyansk, at least 4 killed
- •USSR and Russia's pop diva No.1 Alla Pugachova turns 65
Given that US President Obama has blessed the new Kiev government with legitimacy, America now seeks to stabilize the country with infusions of cash, arms and advisors. Former special operations soldiers-now defense contractors-are on the ground in Ukraine, and so are active duty special operators/advisors perhaps out of US Special Operations...
Many readers of internationally famous publications believe that the world political favorite is Vladimir Putin, while Obama and Merkel received only 2% and 4% of approval. And that comes after Vladimir Putin was recognized as the most influential politician of the world according to Forbes and a Person of the Year according to Time
Certain religious traditions, including Christianity, emphasise the importance of forgiveness. Forgiveness is misconceived and, therefore, a bad idea. There are important psychological reasons for this. What is the appropriate psychological response to inappropriate behaviour if we want change in the direction of improved functionality in future?